Superb Salad Experience With Salad Bar PH

Most of the people enjoy eating salad—even kids!  That's why I feel so glad when Salad Bar was introduce to me by my fellow blogger Sir Mike Zuniga.

        Aside from hearing a lot of positive feedback about Salad Bar. I become more curious about this, I started looking for  photos on Facebook and Instagram. Then, I constantly craving for salad.
         So when I'm on Makati area after attending an event,  i drop by at Salad Bar store located at Glorietta 4. At this moment,   I found out that Salad here at Salad Bar was so satisfying, delicious and very affordable.
Salad Bar at Gloriette 4, 3rd floor.  Food Court
Selection of veggies & fruits and how-to-create salad guide. 
      The price  you'll paid for includes everything you're looking for a  salad. 
 As a first time customer, honestly I'm happy ended up my dinning experience with a  tasty salad without even trying so hard to filled my cannister with different veggies and fruits. 
                    

What makes me love Salad Bar?

It is diet-friendly, affordable and  fun to eat  (colorful veggies,  fruits,  beans and mixed greens).
        The menu offers salad in worthy price,  you can create your own salad for only P30 per 100 grams.  My  salad contains a mixture of lettuce,  tomatoes, mushrooms,  corn,  tuna,  macaroni, egg,  carrots and with a combination of thousand island dressing and parmesan cheese.
Thousand Island dressing
With Parmesan cheese
       For fruits, there's a melon,  peaches,  lychees,  grapes and many more.  I think my salad weighed .480 grams only cost P144.
Variety of Salad Bar dressing
         In addition,  vegetables and fruits of Salad Bar selection are truly fresh (cool and crunchy)  and I'm happy that it blended well with my chosen dressing. By the way,  Salad Bar has 9 selection of salad dressing like thousand island,  classic vinaigrette,  ranch,  Caesar  etc.
Selfie with ate Karen of Salad Bar -Glorietta 4
        I find the staff of Salad Bar are polite and friendly,  particularly ate Karen. We got a short but good conversation, that helps me learn more about salads and especially of what Salad Bar offers.
      Aside from  Glorietta 4 , floor court there are 4 other branches of Salad Bar in Makati at PBCOM, GT TOWER, Zuellig, Robinson Summit.
A lot of customer of Salad Bar
       Overall,  Salad Bar  store truly deserves a 5 star rate because it has a equally fresh, delicious  and cheaper price of salad compare to others. Salad Bar completely achieve the idea of a best healthy salad option.
Thanks again Salad Bar! 
Definitely,  it was a superb salad experience! Now, I consider Salad Bar exactly what I need to start a proper diet and to achieve a healthier lifestyle this 2018!
          I will definitely come back here!
                     Kudos Salad Bar!  :)

For more info about Salad Bar.
Kindly check the link below:

Fb Page: https://facebook. Com/SaladBarPh/
Contact number: 09175723158
Instagram: @saladbarph
Website: http://www.saladbarph.com/

Comments