Taste of greatness from Great Taste Double White

   A promise of good day brought to you by the newest flavour of Great Taste Coffee.
I remember my first time to try Great Taste Double White i was really surprised.
Im doing my grocery at Robinson's supermarket , MC square Malabon that time.
   And then a woman asked me, if i want to try the newest coffee of Great Taste manufactured by Universal Robina.
   No thinking twice, honestly cause im also curious about it.
Honestly, im a certified coffee lover and at the same time practical with the price
( medyo tipid). After i tasted the 1st cup  of coffee sample that prepared by the promodizer.  I  don't hesitate to tasted it again. I told her that, it's really good and asked for the price of GT double white at the grocery.
  Can you imagine? For only P11 your ordinary coffee days will upgraded to the next level.
Great Taste Double White is perfect this rainy season cause it will not only awaken your  spirits with the sweet blend of premium coffee  and it's aroma but also may give you a  twist with it's creamier side.
  And im glad to know that it's already available in the nearest sari-sari store. While im enjoying my cups of coffee with Great Taste Double White, im loving it each day! :)


Comments