Novelina's Skincare Product Review

From my first time to attend in Filipino Bloggers Network and Metrobuzz Blogger's Christmas party I was given the chance  to try the newest skin line products of Novelina (Your Skin's New Bes friend). And also,  this is my first time to write a review for a skincare products.
Like other mommy out there, I also tried alot of beauty and whitening products like soaps and creams during my younger years.  But as I become busy and focused more on my family and  without ME time I forgot my side of being vain.
Now it's my opportunity to share with you my experience for a weeks of using Novelina Skin care products.

Starting with Novelina Ultra Lightening Soap and Pollution Shield. Compare to other whitening soap. Novelina's soap is milder.
 First,  I wash my face using it and I'm expecting of little pain (hapdi)  but there's nothing. As we all know most of whitening or gluta soap give us little worry that it has strong chemicals that will  cause of burning sensation and it will dehydrate our skin.
 Instead,  in Novelina's soap it's another way to nourish our skin.  For a week of continuously using it also on my body,  I found out that it doesn't strip my skin's moisture but slowly removing dirt and oiliness on my face. Just don't forget to apply a moisturizing cream after washing your face.

This soap contains a combination of Gluthatione and Tres Blanche , Snail Serum and Aloe,  Broccoli and Citrus.
SRP: Php 79.00
Size: 135g

Second is the Novelina Instant Lightening Lotion and Pollution Shield.- As I started to used this lotion.

I notice that it easily absorbed by my skin. Later,  I feel more confident to appy it to my body. My skin simply become soft,  smooth and lighter.
I don't feel hesitant to go out even thought it's hot outside and get exposed to dirt and smoke while travelling. Because it's a non-greasy lotion, I get addicted applying it on my skin more often.
    The mild scent of this lotion stays and I'm assured that I will not able to feel malagkit o uncomfortable for many hours.
This Novelina's Instant Lightening Lotion is very effective in rejuvinating and protects skin from pollution and damage.
SRP: Php 199.00
Size-200ml

Next is Novelina High- Potency Anti-Aging Cream.
It's a high-potency anti-aging cream which contains 2 powerful anti-aging ingredients-Collagen and Snail Serum with natural non-active ingredients-Aloe, Brocolli and Citrus. 
It's my first time to try an anti-aging cream for my face,  the smell of the cream is a little bit like with plastic chemicals.

As part of honest review,  I need to wait for a while before my skin to absorb the cream.  And If you  don't put it correctly it will form into solid particles.  I suggest you to slightly tap your face to help you dry it faster.  But when the time I regularly put the cream every night I notice that my skin become lighter and there's an amazing effect of my face.  The spots and fine lines was lessen.
SRP: Php 399.00
Size: 100ml

Lastly is the  Novelina Clarity Face Mask.  My favorite one from Novelina'set .


I decide to use this  before I go to sleep.  I was surprised that the mask is black and less with toxic odor.  Carefully. I put it on my face and set to removed it after 30 mins and later become 1 hour until i started to feel that it's absorbing in my skin.

Compared to other mask, it has no colder feeling but still it makes me relax. After this,  I fall asleep while wearing the mask.  he-he-he! By morning, I woke up and washed my face.  I still feel that my skin got stretched, become softer and clear.
The whole day,  I didn't applied anything on my face and someone approach me that I look great today.
I just smile,  thanks to Novelina's mask last night!
SRP: Php65.00



       For me, there's just a little details to improved but overall,  I can say that Novelina's set of skincare is awesome.
 And I'm looking forward Novelina will have a good stand in the market. Getting excited to use more of this product in the future!

Comments

  1. Hi, how can i buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Below is the list of the products I have reviewed so far, in chronological order. :)

    The Fuego Multiplier

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment