SUN LIFE SUNPIOLOGY RUN 2018

SunPiology is an annual run event in partnership of Piolo Pascual and Sun Life Financial Philippines.  It's such an honor to be part of this big event.  
It was held last Jan 20  at Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City. On it’s 9th year, SunPiology Run not only aims to encourage everyone to have a healthier start this 2018 but also to spread awareness about diabetes and support the program of the Institute of Studies for Diabetes Foundation Inc.
Starting line of SunPiology run 2018
5k and 3k gun start

Also the proceeds in this run will be given to the beneficiary foundations and Star Magic scholars.
When I receive an invitation to run for SunPiology I was really excited, I want to challenge myself  that’s why I choose the 5k race category.  But sadly,  I wasn’t able run that day because I got late due to heavy traffic.  huhu!

Race and raffle winners awarded by Coach Rio
Once again this year run is star-studded and participated by kids and their parents, most especially those who is run enthusiasts. Even though I didn't make it to run but still  I enjoy my day taking a lot of photos.  I witness how people run with smile on their face and successfully reached the finish line.  

Bitter and sweet while watching the runners passing by on my location where I wait for the celebrities who also run that day. I make sure that i visited all the Sponsor's booth like Diabetasol, Fit Bar, Mega Sardines, Gardenia , Gowell and many more.
                   

Kapamilya stars shines at the race like Robi Domingo, Enchong Dee, Ria Atayde ,Zeus Collin, Ysabel Ortega, Maris Racal,Tom Esguerra and  PBB Teen housemates Bailey May, Marco Gallo and Kisses Delavin.
Runners was excited to take a 

Robi Domingo hosted the SunPiology Run program
After the 10K run with his son Inigo Pascual, Piolo gave  his message of gratitude for the people who continue to support SunPiology Run every year. At this moment, the people take the chance to sing for Piolo  Pascual who’s also celebrating his 41st birthday.

Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber is the center of fun and spread "kilig vibes" that night, MayWard love team entertain the SunPiology crowd. And also one of the highlight performance came from Kisses Delavin who serenade us with her sweet voice.
Kisses Delavin
MayWard love team
Each runners receive a race singlet and lootbags including sunlife visor,sunlife poncho, sunlife P.A. Insurance card and alot of goodies from sponsors. Most importantly is the Sunpiology run finishers medal.
Overall,  The SunPiology Resolution Run was a big success!  Wishing you all for a healthier and brighter year ahead. 

I C E Spot covering SunPiology Run 2018
Thank you to Sir Arby Mnl of ABCDigital and SunLife Resolution Run and SunPiology Duo! See you next year!  :)

Comments