Cute place! Ellah's Cafe in Navotas City

Ellah's Cafe is one of my favorite cafe i've visit.
Ellah's Cafe (Photo by I C E Spot)
Inside Ellah's Cafe (Photos by I C E Spot)
I remember my first dining experience here is with my kumares (Rhea and Maylin)
1st visit at ellah's cafe with kumares
(photos by ICE Spot)
    It is located at 990 M. Naval St. San Jose, Navotas City. Usually opens on Monday to Saturday, 3pm until 12am.
From the outside, i thought that the cafe is too small. But when you enter the place, you will notice the classy designs on its every wall.
   Wait, until you get to see their 2nd floor. Definitely, you would feel like a child who wants to play around  because of the fences that serves as divisions on every customer's area.  And also its a child-friendly place , kiddos will not get bored here because there'a available board games and cards for them.
College Buddies /Kumares 2nd visit at Ellah's.
Me taking selfie at ellah's cafe 2nd flr.
(Photis by I C E Spot)
    What can you get here in Ellah's Cafe ? They have Rice Meals with price starts 90 - 115 php. I recommend you to try their Liempo Silog and Fish Fillet.
    Also, we used to like their Barkada Meals particularly their Merienda Basket A -290php including Mojos, Fries, Bread Rolls and Nachos.
   Kind of bitin or we're so matakaw lang,  we ordered for another basket. And also we enjoy their colorful  drinks on a  bottle like light bulb, i choose to drink blue lemonade , sorry i forget the price.
 If you want sweets and at the same time get refreshed, they also have desserts, snack and appetizers. Those who love carbs,wanna try their Pasta amd Combo Meal.
Your ellah's dining experience  will not be complete if you forget about their Milkteas and frappe.
  My second visit here serve as a mini reunion for me and my college buddies/kumares. Additional to the group is Glory with her son.  I enjoy this cute place  like a mini house while we are making chikahan and eating.
My daughter while enjoying the frappe and drinks
Team Labareno
(Photos by I C E Spot)
   The third time is with my husband and daughter. I think it was father's day and we used to wait for available seats  because the 2nd floor is already occupied.
A little bit irritated  cause we waited too long and we're so hungry na but still we used to understand that there's alot of customer that day.
  Overall, i would rate ellah's cafe, 4 star  for their clean and very relaxing place, yummy food, good drinks and  fine service.
One of these days i would love to visit again here!

For more info, check Ellah's Cafe Fb Page- https://www.facebook.com/ellahscafe/

#cafe #camanava #food #milktea
#navotascity #milktea #foodies

Comments