Achieve a Next Level of Beauty at Clara International Skin and Body Centre

Clara International is a Trusted name in Beauty industry.  It started as a salon in 1977 founded by Dr.  Clara L. Chee.
And has grown into one of the biggest chains with more than 50 beauty centers throughout Malaysia  and with affiliates in the Asia-Pacific region and worldwide.
Being committed and ethical in their business dealings make them won a Keria Award as an Honest Enterprise for the Asia Pacific International Category.
From being internationally recognized for their unmatched quality and high market acceptability  Clara gained SUPERBRANDS status.
Clara International Blogger's Day
Clara International provide a wide range of services  for their clients. From skincare consultation and skin analysis to treatment of all types of aesthetic problems  they are using very own and unique Clara Herbal Skincare Treatment system. For 33 years Clara International have helped thousands of customers in solving aesthetic problems like pigmentation,  pimples,  acne, scars Keloid, eye Millie's, wrinkles, dehydration and even removal of warts and moles.
    
    
My days as a work-at-home mom are typically pretty hectic and stressful that's why I often daydream and continue to look for" me time".  And then I received an invitation from my friend Claire who's also a mommy blogger to visit  Clara International Skin and Body Centre,  Quezon City branch (near Klownz,  Quezon Avenue) .
Together with my fellow blogger Lhyzie. 
Clara International CEO Ms.  Anne Sia
Well-trained and friendly staff of Clara International
 Then I realize that it's my chance cause I really need to visit a skincare clinic for consultation and probably avail a treatment.

Facilities and equipments of Clara International:
                         
                     
                   
                           

Definitely,  this clinic fits your style cause it's cozy,  glam and pleasant. The ambiance of this clinic is appealing and has cozy vibe that makes your experience  relaxing.
After the skin test, I was shocked when I discover the parts of my face which is totally oily, dry and a lot of black heads.  I was introduce to Ms.  Raquel who is a well-trained nurse who worked for Clara International for almost 9 years.

At Clara International treatment room:

Base on the result of my skin test,  they advise me to receive an Advance Diamond Peel and Extraction.
The treatment last for  2 hours, definitely no shortcuts in handling their customers based on it's skin type or condition.
Advance Diamond Peel and Extraction process done by Ms. Raquel
 And then Ms.  Raquel put small amount of Sunblock cream on my face. I notice that after she apply the cream,  it gently absorb by my skin then give me a fresh or i woke up like this look. Some of my fellow bloggers though that I'm wearing foundation after the treament. Hehe!
          Personally speaking,  I can say that I felt their hospitality and care. From their CEO , Ms. Anne Sia, doctors and staff they are all accommodating and friendly.
Theraderm sunblock application 
Before
After
Thank you Ms.  Raquel. 
What I love with their treatments is that there is no peeling,  no bleaching and non-surgical -hence leaving no ugly marks,  no redness ,no uneven skin tones or scars and most importantly of all no side effects.
Regarding to the price of Clara's treatment definitely it's worthy and fits our skin needs.
Feeling fresh look after the Clara treatment
I continue using Clara International herbal beauty products. 
This beauty haven  will surely take your heart as its offers the best quality of services and herbal products.  I highly recommended Clara International,  promise it will put your skin and your beauty up to the next level.

For further information and inquiries:

Clara International Face and Body Centre Philippines
Quezon City Branch-Sunshine Boulevard Plaza Unit 1 S 2nd for,  1328 Quezon Avenue.  Cor.  Scout Santiago,  Q. C.
Greenhills Branch-#21 Eisenhower St.  Greenhills,  San Juan.

Contact number : 379-0974/374-6154 7(QC Branch)
997-33030/  09173061252(Greenhills Branch)

Like and follow Clara International:
Official website: http://www.clarainternationalph.com/
FB: https://www.facebook.com/ClaraSkinandBodyCentre/

Comments